Untitled

19 February 2008
I take a look back at the past two years and recall every single moment traced in my memory. I was there… In a point in time when my life turned out in diverse and became somewhat unusual. Circumspectly, I identify every notion left on my thought. I was there… and so was he… There was unconsciousness, recklessness…
A commencement of those days was full of ignorance… then all of a sudden things just came into an existence… I was there… reckoning every emerging signal of conviction. Such conduct carried out the heart and mind on a speculation. I decided… but my resolution seemed so weak that it got itself on some severe errors. Deepest of mind got offended by the fragile heart… and I fell.
…….
I take a look back at those times and bring to mind every single impression left on my reminiscence. He was there… Within his incomplete confusion, he stood still… He brought me the air of humanity, making me occupied with all the senses, reflexively… unconsciously.
…….
There we were… in a line of impartiality, we were lack of any chauvinism. But things must be on their own way… confirming decisive side of undeniable fate. Dreams were broken; it spoiled the brightness of passion. And here I am… so forlorn that I miserably slither on one side of life path.
Is there still any space for me to break in?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Makasih komentarnya :)